Kathy Hopper,owner of Early Birds Estate Sales for over 20 years is a retired Registered nurse- has 5 children and 13 grandchildren and has lived on Cape Cod since 1976.
Kathy has been an antique dealer and long time collector of antiques.With this expertise and experience along with help of others Kathy has conducted hundreds of successful estate sales!
Group photo shows Kathy (in center with white suit),Kathleen G.,Donna H.,Mary P.,Lorna Z.,Liz B.,Karen D.,Bill B.,Fran M .,Debra C.,Annie T.,Michelle M .,and Curt.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Free consultation visit
- Complete setup of items to be sold
- Emptying of all closets & cupboards
- All display tables & tablecloths provided
- All advertising costs
- Security precautions
- Professional appraisal on antiques, works of art, oriental rugs, etc.
- Obtaining all necessary permits
- Complete management of sale with large, experienced staff
- Attractive, professional in ground signs
- Provision of police traffic officers, if needed
- Clean up after sale ( house is left empty & broom clean, including garage & basement)
- Disposal of remaining items as agreed upon between client & conductor